Tuesday, June 7, 2011

YAY/YUK

YAY~
Woke up this morning and all four of us were laying in the bed and Miley crawled all around resting her head on our laps giving kisses.  Suddenly she started saying "mama" over and over and giving me kisses.  Presley thought it was so sweet.  That made it even sweeter.

YAY~
Miley crawls around and finds Presley's play necklaces and puts them on herself.  It is sooooooo cute.  Not only that but today had on necklaces and a hair bow!

YUK~
I drove to the store today and when I got back in the car had that awful "oh crap" moment where I realized I didn't have my phone.  Then remembered the last time I saw it was when I put it on the hood of the car to get the girls in the car.  So I am certain that it is in 1,000 pieces somewhere on Hwy 70.  I had to be home because a man was coming to work on our alarm system so I had to wait a couple of hours before I could drive back to look for it in hopes that maybe I could salvage the memory card in it.  But I didn't find it.

YUK~
On Saturday I drove to the ATM and the ATM politely ate my card.  The 1-800 # on the machine led me to a very unfriendly and unhelpful man who didn't seem to care that I had just left the pool, in a bathing suit, with no gas, and a car full of hungry children, with no debit card on a Saturday!  So of course today not only could I not call and get a new card but of course I couldn't get a new phone either.

So today I am choosing to be thankful for the things that really matter and assume that God is in control of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment